Friday, October 15, 2010

About First Sergeant Mike Farrell

About First Sergeant Mike Farrell
Philippines Sexpats wall of shame: About First Sergeant Mike Farrell
Hello, Mike. 
My apology for taking so long to take care of you. You know what I am talking about don't you? It's about your motivations of luring Angels to your Paradise I don't mean from Angeles city! Or maybe I do.? ...you remember?

I am sorry to inform you, that while I was working on that, something important came in and is labeled urgent as a Philippines government project "do not delay!".

 It's about Paul Petrea that is heading a Ponzi scam in his forum, you know, the kind of "give me your money, I'll give it to you back with 5% monthly interest" Will he? We'll see!

The change of priority is due to the fact that, as I said before, I am not considering you as a scammer, but, once again, just a stupid living on illusions, therefore there is no urgency, provided that there are no so many lined up for securing a spot in your paradise. So this can wait for a few weeks, and promise, you'll get your tribute now long overdue!...
In the other hand, your friends, Paul Petrea, Chris Bennetts, Perry Gamsby are notorious scammers and the public should be informed right the way. Come back next week and read more about Paul's new scam.

Best regards and thanks for your indulgence and understanding
Evan

PS. Thanks for the picture you sent me recently, you really look great Mike!  You were a nice looking guy when young.... The picture tell 'em all... I wish I could have one of myself in Africa like yours.... You'll see what I am talking about when I publish it.